Monday, July 13, 2009

$$$

I need money $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Recently quite tired with the money stuff....
Things are so costly nowadays but our salary still remains...
haiz..really not ehough money for monthly uses and expenses.....

I need money to buy my facial cream.....day cream, toner, night cream,mask and all that...being women is so fan lol...


I need money to buy high heel shoes...that ones wearing right now gonna to spoilt liao...so...if not no shoes to wear to work leh...



I need money to buy many things and do many things....
perhaps if my boss can hear what I said...then hopefully 'she' will increase my salary...as higher as possible...is it possible? but at least I got dream ma....when we got dream then we are closer towards our income...hehe...just a excuse to make myself feel more happy...

Besides, wanna say sorry to all my friends...that I can't make myself to merge with every gathering that held by all of you....I'm useless....such a stupid monitor....can't carry my own roles also....I'm apologize for it...hope you guy can understand that I have my own family to take care of...so sometimes really can't come with you all.....really sorry...

But just wanna let all of you know that....In my heart, I still remember all of you....no matter our distance was so far away, and we have our own things to carry on...but I really really still remember all of you...hope that all of you din't forget about me....the stupid monitor.....

okay...stop here...miss you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment