Tuesday, August 11, 2009

H@ppy birthd@y to mee...

haha...long time didn't update my blog...
busy working....

yesterday was my birthday....
thank you all my friends that wish me at Facebook....
thank you all my friends that wish me through SMS....
thank you my friend that wish me by phone...
and thank you my friend that wish me face to face...

very happy...and appreciate all the wishes received....

at the first, I thought that this year birthday would be as normal and nothing special...
but...but...
my husband gave me a suprise!

hehe...he went bought a Baskin Robin ice cream cake without my knowledge!
this is the first time he gave me a suprise....and let me felt that he is so caring me....
and this was the first time too I felt his strong love to me....
thank you hubby...love you....

besides, he also bought me a necklace....a shape of heart....thank you..i love it so so much....

well...still got a present....a present from God....my cutie baby Fu Rui Bin.....thanks God...
although he still don't know how to say happy birthday to me...but i can feel the love from him to me in heart...very deeply and strong.....

cannot forget two person too....they are my parents! thank you daddy and mummy for giving me an angpau....i will keep it properly....

lastly...thank you and thank you again to all of you!
i hope that in the following birthday i can celebrate with all my friends!
hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment