Thursday, May 14, 2009

1st Wedding Anniversary

Time gone damn fast leh..tomorrow would be me and my hubby 1st year wedding anniversary.. 15/05
hehe....thinking on how to celebrate this special day?
erm...nothing special....because both of us have to working on tomorrow...
so just plan to go to watch a movie after our dinner....really long time din't watch movie liao.....the last time we watch movie is on Valentine's day....quite long time already....

Don't know what present to give him...as I don't know how to drive lah! Usually we go out together...if I buy him something, he sure will know....
so just do a card for him lo....a hand-made present is more valuable than a processed products aren't?
and is also can show my sincerity and love....although it's just a simple card....


Love is...the mother of love;

Love is...the reward of love;

Love is...the touchstone of virtue;

Love is...the true price of love;

Love is...the sweet tyranny;

Love...makes all equal;

Love is...blind;

and Love is.......WITHOUT REASON...


hope all my friends can found their true love,
found a person that treat you nice, care about you, and most important is
love you truely,madly and deeply...



Hubby, happy 1st wedding anniversary!

I love you, truely from my heart....

and it wil last forever and eternal...





No comments:

Post a Comment