Friday, May 22, 2009

gambateh for ng lisa

Next Monday I will be attend to my driving exam!
Hope I can pass so that I really no need spend $$$ again for this stuff!!!!
I already spent RM 1,152 for it! If I fail on Monday, I have to spend RM 150 to have exam again!!!!
So 只许成功,不许失败!As I also do not have time to have exam again!
so, good luck lisa!

Next Thursday I will work at new company!
nervous.....stress......frightened.......
all these feelings continue to attack my brain.....I became weak and weak and weak......
I don't know I still can tahan until when....but I will try to persist.....no matter how hard is it....

recently everything not going smoothly....did everything also 碰钉子...
haiz....having bad luck....
can't do all the things good......
don't know why.....really felt very unhappy.....

I need a rest.....need a break for myself.....
but I can't....no chance, no opportunity and no choice at all for me to do this....
really wanna cry as loud as I can....but can I?
I CAN'T!

what more I can do?

confusing.....and thinking........

just hope, pray and wish everything will going more smoothly afterwards....
and me...will try my best to do all the things...good...

perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment