Monday, May 11, 2009

happy mother's day

10th May 2009, the 1st mother's day I celebrate in my life...

nothing special....

as usual me and my husband took my mother and my mother-in-law to have a refreshment.....eat nicer food and eat "more expensive" food than we usually eat....

haha....that's all....i think my baby grow healthy is the only present I wish to possess on this mother's day....next year will hope he can say:" happy mother's day! mummy, I love you!" to me...but sure must have someone to teach him to say like that la...



recently...quite busy..so seldom update my blog...

busy with my work..I have to finish my entire job before I leave here....to the new company....
that is my responsibilities....right?
still left 19 days to go...then I will be work at the new company....kinda feel stress liao....



recently....busy with my driving lesson too....
still got 2 more class to go then I will attend to the exam...
hope I can pass..so I no need to spend money with it anymore!!
wish me good luck!



and also hope my friends doing well too....

pray for you all!

happy mother's day to all mom!
especially to my mummy and my mother-in-law!
and to me too!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment