Wednesday, May 27, 2009

new day + last day

Tomorrow I will be working at the new company...so maybe afterwards I will seldom online...
because I'm new at there..can't always online as I like...have to be serious in work liao...but I will try to update my life too... so that my friends will know about my recently life...Don't worry my friends....
Well, don't want to think so much liao...tomorrow just go there and do my work as I need to do...
I will try my best to finish all my job....


Don't worry my friends....
I will take care myself...If can I will try to msn with u guys....
And I got things to share with yours de...but lack of time....so next time if I still got time I will share with u guys about my unhapiness....

Say goodbye to my old environment...and say hello to the new one...
hope everything will going well at the new company...
let bygone to bygone
tomorrow will be another good beginning...for me...

Bye....take care my friends...
keep in touch ya...
miss all of you....
in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment