Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I pass my driving test

So, a good news from me : I passed my driving test!
hurray! no need to spend $$$ anymore! no need to re-exam anymore!
and of course finally I can drive car!

I felt myself so so lucky...yesterday I was in the afternoon session...when we reach there, we heard many people said that yesterday the pegawai was very strict and many people failed for the parking part...That time I really felt like : I sure die! I very scare of the bukit part, because when training I always fell down and my engine stopped. Luckily I can surmount it! The side parking and 3 points turn were not a problem for me.

On the road, I not worry because we got paid for "minum kopi" what....shhh....don't tell other people leh...if not I will be get summons from government...
So finally I passed all the parts....and I will get my license on this Saturday....

Then I can drive car....and I can fetch people...Anybody would like to fetch by me?
Haha....I think no one will dare to sit on the car that the driver is only "P License"...hehe...

One burden had gone...so still left one burden....still got one day I will be working at the new company...Don't know the colleagues there friendly or not? Don't know my boss will give me hard job or not? Don't know where is my sit or my place? Don't know I can handle all the things that I need to do? Don't know I can do all the jobs good or not? Don't know I can finish my jobs in the time given or not? Don't know.............

I feel like more frightened and stress......
Yesterday was felt stress for the driving exam, and now feel stress for the new job...
my stress and my worries never finish......it never stop......
when it will stop?
Tell u guys....maybe I always worry about this and that...and now I just left 52kg only....thinner than before I get pregnant....
But for me it is considered as a good news la...because girl always want to stay slim what....haha...but make sure that my appearance and my face will not looks like very pale and weak lo....

Stop here...have to finish my entire job before I leaving....

No comments:

Post a Comment