Wednesday, April 15, 2009

all the best

Tomorow will have my second interview at the same company. That day I said it is a ING Insurance Berhad, sorry I was mentioned wrongly. Actually it is a company called Great Vision Sdn. Bhd. It is a financial planning company, while it also selling insurance products.

I have received their call on today to ask me tomorrow go there to have my second interview. I think this time will talk about my salary, i think. Because last interview we haven't touch about the salary topic. This time will talk about it, perhaps.

And I think tomorrow they will not ask me to type documents again gua, i think. Because my typing skill still not pass yet. Because only one week period then I can type so fast like all of you, IMPOSSIBLE MAN! Nevertheless, after I listen to all the advices that provided by my friends, I think my typing speed got improve a bit liao, a bit la I think. Previously the speed is 20km/j, now is 40km/j lo...hahaha...>.< I simply say only la.

Hope I can pass the interview on tomorrow. Really hope I can get it so that I can tell this good news to all of you! Hahaha...

Good luck to me again! Sorry cz I always need all of you to pray for me!
But because of the wishes that given by you all, I can surmount all the obstacles and challenges!
Thank you! And wait for the good news from me!
GAMBATEH!


No comments:

Post a Comment