Monday, April 20, 2009

happy, happy and happy...

Rainy n stormy have gone away....the rainbow now is fullfill whole the sky....so beautiful....
It is same with my expression and feelings in this moment...happy.....just happy....
many good things happen recently....I should thank God and thanks all my freinds....the wishes that givn by you all drive me in a proper way and give me a support to surmount all the challenges and obstacles too.....appreciate it .....please accept the thank you from my heart...

First good news: I GET MY JOB!!!!!!!!! Hurray! It is so exciting that I can run away from this old environment finally!!! I will start the new job after a month. After a month, there will be a lot changes to me..I can work in a new environement, have many new colleagues...new boss....all things will be new..there such a new born for Lisa! So happy for it....

Second good news: ME AND MY HUBBY OWN A NEW CAR! Not a new car la, just my hubby's boss bought him a car...second-hand one la....but it considered as a new car for us la...although it is not a luxurious car.....but happy that I will not have any transport problem when I work at the new company...I can drive there by my own!

Third good news: MY BEST FRIEND FOUND HER MR.RIGHT! It is good good news for me...I can't mention who was the best friend...I just know that she is enjoying the relationship between them...she is now being loved by a good guy....a quite good guy la..i think he is not bad la..hope I will not judge him wrongly la... really hope that he can treat her nice and love her truely and deeply...wish them will love forever and eternal....pray for you, my best friends...

Below were the photo of my baby since him born until now....would like to share with my friends how cute is him! Hehe...for me he is the most cute baby!

oops.....shame shame.....'''

what are you doing ya? rui bin's Mercedez oh.....no.....u saw my naked body! wah...the mouth opened so big til a flies oso can fly into it! why you look me like that? like father, like son like mother, like son so close o.....
why you curi took my sleeping photo? few days after came back from hospital wau..so small alrdy so sensitive with the camera..

No comments:

Post a Comment