Friday, April 10, 2009

shame

yesterday already went to interview...felt vry gan qiong leh..
cz it is a big company..and there are many people working there...the ambience was really different if compare to my old environment...


The person-in-charge that interview me called Angie..
First, she ask me several general questions lo..I will not forget what she said at first word:" you only 19 years old ah? your appearance looked like more mature o." I only can smile to her. "you already get married ah?" Ya, baby oso 7 months already" I answered.
then ask me my education level until what stage..
I said:"SPM ONLY." Then she said Ok.
Ans she ask whether I got take any other course, I answer No.

She looked at my certificate, and she said my result not bad but why don't want to continue to study, is it because maternity, I answer her "YA". Then she said it is wasted if I don't want to continue to study. I told her I wil continue to study later..Now she ask me to continue our conversation with english.

Then she ask what computer software I know, "Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Chinese Star". Then she ask whether my typing speed fast or not because there will be many typing jobs that I need to do and it all have to be rush so I should be type fast so that I can finish all the work. "Actually my typing speed is quite slow, but I will learn to type faster." After that, she straight away test my typing skill. She ask me type a form with many borders then she want to calculate the time I using to finish typing the form. I was not sure how long the time I had use but I felt like quite long...then she said will inform me later...I spent total one and a half hour over there! I can't expect that my interview session will take so much time de..
Shame...really shame for it...Why my typing skill so 'cha' de? I oso dun noe why..since last time until now my typing speed remains the same, slow...and slow...I can't type fast like you all..if I type fast then there will be many wrong words....I don't know why? Can please someone teach me how can I inprove my typing skill? and my typing speed too? I want to inprove myself before they agree to hire my..because I don't want to be repel by my colleagues and be left outside from them...I really scare....I really worry..if I'm giving a job then because my typing speed is so slow it makes me can't finish the job in the time given then I sure will be scold by my boss de!
Please help me...please teach me how to improve my typing skill and speed too.. will appreciate what you teach me..I will start to practise type faster from now...
Anyone that have tips o hints that can help me to improve my typing skill and typing speed please leave a comment for me under this post or just leave a message for me in the chat box...Thank you...Your assistance is much appreciated...thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment