Wednesday, April 8, 2009

wish me good luck...

Well, tomorrow will going to interview for a job again...
the position is admin. clerk in ING Insurance Berhad at the Jalan Sungai Lasak there...
tomorrow after i off work then will straight away go there...
I really really hope that I can get the job.....really pray I can get it...because I felt very very frustrated if continue to stay here......i really felt not happy working here......Maybe anyone of you will not understand why I hate here so much....all i only can say is there are no meaning if you do something that you are not happy with it, aren't?

All of you can study the course that you all prefer but I can't....all of you can go out with your friends and go anywhere that you want but I can't....all of you can go play, enjoy, watch movie, shopping, entertain, yum cha...................................BUT I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really frustrating!!!!!!!! and unhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And my husband didn't give me any support...he just share my unhapiness...means I express all my unhapiness to him then he just listen and listen only.....that's all! haiz...........

mummy really felt unhappy....rui bin, only you can make mummy happy..............
you smile, mummy will smile too....mummy love you......muacks........

my friends, wish me good luck ya.............may God bless me!

No comments:

Post a Comment