Thursday, March 26, 2009

GAMBATEH!!!

Erm....last two days already went to take a look on the new environment...
unfortunately it doesn't met my needs...and the people there...not friendly also....
and of course the reimbursement.......same with now one's....not big difference.........
it means that I still have to stay at this old environment......until I found my new environment.....
actually I already fed up and try to give up.....but......there is always a better tomorrow is waititng for us!
my husband's friend said will recommend a new environment for me soon...not sure it deal or not...but as long as I TRIED.....am I right? So...

LISA, don't try to give up!

If you fail this time, there will be many chances again in the future!

You should be treasure what you possess now! You still own a job but many people lost their job outside there!

Hence, just be patient....and I believe you will found it one day!

gambateh, lisa!

p/s: this coming Sunday will going to attend the undang test...i'm worry that if I fail I have to pay to be tested again....so, WISH ME GOOD LUCK ya!

GAMBATEH LISA!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment