Monday, March 2, 2009

TERIMA KASIH

What can i do? What can i say?

I don't know.......I don't know.......I don't know!!!!

I suddenly felt that I had lost the meaning of life.....l felt that i lost everything......everything.....

I lost the time with my beloved parents...

I lost the time with my naughty siblings...
I lost the time with my loving friends...
.
I lost the time with my fellow classmates...
.
I lost the time with my cute juniors....
I lost the time with my respect seniors...
I lost the time with my old friends...
I lost almost everything in my life!
So, what can I say?
only thing that I can say is:
" I'M LUCKY"
although I lost everything, but they din't abandon me...
they still care about me.....think about me...n REMEMBER me...
As boon yee said: maybe i need more time to adapt with it...
As mei ying said: i will get to know what to do when the time come...
As kher shing said: anything will be get through easily as long as I din't give up...
As thiam chun said: only hardworking and blessed people can pass all the challenges...
As eunice said: happiness or not depend on my mind and heart...
Do you see? Do you see?
They din't abandon me! They din't forget me!
They always beside me....when I face problems in my life....
their advice mean a lot to me! n always in my heart.....so that i will not give up in my life...
last word i want to say to you all:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
to all my friends....


No comments:

Post a Comment