Thursday, March 12, 2009

school = battle field??

%*/????/*%$%%%$?//*{].\>]\
Sorry for being so rude...but it really made me very very angry man!!!!!!!

What the hell of this ah? Damn TERUK MAN!!!


Yesterday my brother kena beaten by ORANG MELAYU IN THE SCHOOL!!!

listen carefully...it was happened in the school!


School, a place for us to study, to gain the knowledge and to broaden our mind and eyesight too.


it is also the safe place for us to spend our almost whole day time with it...



But now it is no longer safe, no longer disciplined!


Yesterday, when my brother stay in the class, suddenly a gang of Malay students went into his class and beat them! Not only my brother was beat by them, but the other CHINESE students also kena. And they use SCHOOL CHAIRS AND TABLES AS THEIR WEAPON!! When my brother's friends took him run away, the malay gang still didn't let him go and chased him by holding a iron stick! All the teacher look at it but all of them DOING NOTHING! Then police came...
One more thing tat lagi teruk was the police's attitude! In the school after the policeman came, my mother wanna took my brother to see doctor as his head was keep bleeding, but the policeman said CANNOT! He said small matter only and want to take my brother and the malay gang to police station.
Ok, then my mother have to work so she went to work and asked my father to follow them to police station. In the police station, my brother and the malay gang were asked and questioned by the policeman in a room while my father and the other students' parents were waiting outside of the room. They spent total 5 hours at the police station!!!
Not only this, my father felt very angry as the policeman said the incident will settle through fighting of both malay and chinese gangster. Oh my god! It actually my brother (the chinese students) beaten by the malay gang, but they said it was they fighting and battle!!! What the hell of this ? It such like they wanna menyebelahi the malay gang!
Besides, the attitude when the policeman questions them also damn damn teruk leh! As my brother said, the policeman said to him: " awak punya XXXX itu masih kecil saja tau tak sudah mau gaduh ah? awak mau gaduh ka? mari gaduh dengan saya lah! mari! mari gaduh dengan saya lah! " OH OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Is it the way a policeman talk to a student? Is it the way??
And, 5 hours at there, no any drinks or food provided! My brother only had his breakfast at 7 a.m. until afternoon 5 p.m. only went back home to eat! I really can't imagine the situation when he was at the police station, head bleeding, stomach hungry-ing and thirsty-ing! Oh...my pity brother...
After reach home, my father took him to clinic...luckily the wound not deep enough so no need to sew and doctor just clean the wound and gave him some medicine to consume. His face also beaten by them until 'black green'...luckily not so seriuos... My father said, he saw got other students beat until very serious...the leg injured and can't walk properly...the face beat until bleeding and swelled...haiz...sad...sad....
The school that my brother study was a secondary school in Taman Klang Utama. A school that famous with the fighting of students...
It was really UNFAIR!!! Please help to inform your friends and relatives not to send their children for study at such teruk school...a non-disciplined school....

And our country...hopeless already.....that's why we can't improve to a higher standard....u see...such a thing also can happend in school, so where got law already?where got? where got?????????

haiz....no more 'Malaysia Boleh' la.....society now so bad....and the market all so down.....but the authority party and adminstration party still didn't carry their responsibility to improve our counrty and cooperate together to bring our country's status quo to a higher one.....but only know how to debate and argue to each other and fighting on authority and position in the Parlimen...........

Can you all stop all these and just do the thing that you all suppose to do? Such the incident also can happend in the school, who knows that it will happend at anywhere in our country? who knows? I think God knows it.......Perhaps.......

I hope our country will change into a better one.......although i know the chance will be so tiny.......and hope my brother will not injure again....if not i will really disclose and expose this bad news and their bad side to all people in this country! so that all people can look clearly what they look like!

i really dare to do it! so please do not force me to do it!!!!!!!!!!

i give you all a first warning!







No comments:

Post a Comment