Monday, March 30, 2009

good news!

A good news is going to tell all of you...which is........................................

I PASS MY UNDANG TEST!
WITH 48/50 RESULT!!!!
Haha.....Am I pro enough? Sorry for being sooooo bhb......cz I am too exciting liao......I didn't do the 1000 question and other exercises...just read the undang book at the night after my baby sleep ( and the time I want to sleep too)...I can't believe that I can pass it with quite high score...(oops, sorry i am praising myself again)....So,
CONGRATULATION TO ME YA!
This coming weekends will going to attend the 6 hours Amali Course...and I have to pay RM160 again for this course...already spent RM 330 for my driving test....only can get my License L....haiz...it really costly for me....but I have no choice...because I want to get my driving license as soon as possible! so that later I can buy a car and go to work by myself...no need my husband to fetch me liao.......
Talking about my job.......that day the interview session was not successful....but never mind.....
because now I have found quite a few job to interview.......on tomorrow.......
but..........still not sure will going to interview which one.......
Anyway hope I can get one of those job so that I can leave here......... AS SOON AS I CAN!!!
I don't want continue to be lonely at here.....and learning nothing.....
I really pray and hope that I can get a new job quickly...
so that I can learn new things,
learn new people,
and of course encounter new challenges...
jia you! wait the good news from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment