Friday, March 20, 2009

A new life is around the corner!

Tea or coffee?
every moment in our life, we have to make a choice...
no matter what choice you have made,
just believe in yourself...
i hope that what I choose was the choice that I really want to choose...
previously I continue and continue said that I was not happy with the old environment(u will know abt it if you got read my post before),
and I also said that now was not the time for me to change to new environment...
but now the time for it...
although it still not a very suitable time for me to do this,
but I CHOOSE to do it...
because I don't want let myself for being so unhappy and stress liao...
i need a new life for
myself!
next week i will go take a look on my new environment and meet with people there...
sure will consult about my duties and the reimbursement that pay for me...
if it satisfy my needs and the environment is good for me to learn things...
then i'm going to say 'BYE BYE' to my old environment!
but of course everything sure havent confirm de...
so,
WISH ME GOOD LUCK YA!
HURRAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment