Wednesday, March 18, 2009

moodless....n tired....*-*

Recently not in good mood....dun know why...
just felt not very happy...
maybe because of the same thing lo: the old environment...

haiz....really upset with these...
but i'm helpless....and nothing can do to change it....

That day watch a movie, quite long time ago de movie...."Princess D", in mandarin is "xiang fei"...I dun know you all still remember it or not...

This movie was about if you want to fly or go the place that you hope to go, your dream will come true if you persist with your dream, and not give up...no matter how stupid are you, how tiny are you, how ugly are you...you can make it in the end...and go the place that you really hope to go...

I hope that i can become the Princess D, go the place that I wish to go, do the thing that I prefer to do...I really hope that I can fly...let all the unhapiness,burden go...forget all the stupid troubles and duties....just be myself...
CAN I? CAN I?

I got the answer from my heart: "IMPOSSIBLE"..

Ya...i know it was impossible...as long as i got dream....i can imagine although i can't make it...if you have dream then you are closer to your goal...the phrase that people always mention...aren't?

And I'm tired too...I felt myself was a hamburger, squeeze by both parties, first party was my parents and relatives, second party was my husband's parents and relatives....

Sometime really felt embarrassing...or the other word is dun know how to divide us into two parts so that we can satisfy the both parties...i hope that we can be cut into two parts...if we can..

I hope i can have a enough rest for myself...and long time dint go out play play or entertain le...hope can go travelling....haiz...no $$$ leh...just forget about it la..

if can go "GENTING HIGHLAND" also not bad right?

No comments:

Post a Comment